Janet Carmosky looks at her weekly show ‘China What?’ at US-China relations and focuses today at water, the new oil. China has pretty much enough, she explains, but it is very uneven distributed and 70 percent is so polluted, it is actually unusable.
- China What – on the new aircraft carrier – Janet Carmosky (chinaherald.net)
- China What – the Made-in-China show – Janet Carmosky (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- China: the changing expat market (chinaherald.net)
- Baidu, Tencent most valuable China brands – Rupert Hoogewerf (chinaherald.net)
- Innovation in China – Benjamin Joffe (chinaspeakersbureau.info)