Author Bill Dodson muses in his hot pot podcast whether real innovation in China is possible when the internet has the slowest possible speed and keeps information away from the people who need it. He believes the censored internet curtails innovation.
- Corruption and executions in Suzhou – Bill Dodson (chinaherald.net)
- Party arrogance, worn thin – Bill Dodson (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- Expected: Pakistan autonomous region – Bill Dodson (chinaherald.net)
- Breasts: big business in China – Bill Dodson (chinaherald.net)
- An energy shortage is more than a shortage – Bill Dodson (chinaherald.net)