Apple‘s Tim Cook might have been visiting telecom giant China Mobile, but business analyst Shaun Rein explains in Bloomberg why a deal is very unlikely. “Apple might become the Blackberry of China.”
Apple needs telecom giant China Mobile more than China Mobile needs Apple, according to Shaun Rein. China Mobile is in the driver’s seat and that does not fit the current business model of Apple.
Shaun Rein is a speaker at the China Speakers Bureau. Do you need him at your meeting or conference? Do get in touch or fill in our speakers’ request form.
- Fears of an economic cooling have been overplayed – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- China’s consumption is booming – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- Trust crisis hits KFC’s sales – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- High speed train: pushing services and urbanization – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- How China’s middle class differs from the American one – Shaun Rein (chinaherald.net)