Singapore Technologies (ST) Engineering’s marine arm, ST Marine, has incorporated a wholly owned subsidiary, ST Marine (Wuhan) Engineering Design Consultancy, in Hubei Province, China, writes defense analyst Wendell Minnick in Defense News.
The new subsidiary will strengthen ST Marine’s engineering team in Singapore and “leverage the latter’s well-established naval design capability and engineering expertise,” the release stated.
ST Marine’s in-house Engineering Design Center has designed a variety of commercial and defense vessels, including the Diving Support Vessel, Seismic Survey Vessel and Anchor Handling Tug Supply Vessel.
- Taiwan launches a ‘carrier killer’ – Wendell Minnick (chinaherald.net)
- Upgrade F-16’s “vital for Taiwan”, write US officials – Wendell Minnick (chinaherald.net)
- US denies Taiwan F’16’s – Wendell Minnick (chinaherald.net)
- US$ 5.8 bn arms package for Taiwan – Wendell Minnick (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- Taiwan might pick JSF after F-16 ban – Wendell Minnick (chinaherald.net)