The end of 2011 is nearing, a good time to see what stories from our speakers triggered off most interest in the past year. Since we have a look at the stats for a whole year, we miss a few recent stories that are making waves. For example, Tricia Wang’s story about her life as a street vendor has appealed to many who are in a Christmas mood.
But that is how it, and our top-5 stories make a good read too:
- Why fast foreign food wins in China – Shaun Rein
- Needed: a China-first strategy – Shaun Rein
- Time for people-to-people relationships – Kaiser Kuo
- Report: PLA’s A-team spies on the internet – Wendell Minnick
- How does Sina Weibo fits into China’s media landscape? – Sam Flemming