The outstanding book Fat China: How Expanding Waistlines are Changing a Nation (China in the 21st Century)by Paul French and Matthew Crabbe on the dangerously changing food habits in China, has now also been warded the title “Outstanding academic title of 2011” by the magazine Choice, reports China Rhyming.
Every year, in its January issue, Choice, the magazine most North American colleges use to select books, chooses a selection of the books reviewed in the last year as “Outstanding Academic Titles”. The selection covers around 10% of the roughly 7,000 books reviewed annually.
- China is getting fat faster – Paul French (chinaherald.net)
- “The epitome of the new China hand” – Paul French (chinaherald.net)
- Most sought-after speakers December 2011 (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- Kim Jong-un well prepared for his task – Paul French (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- Wal-Mart cannot win on prices in China – Shaun Rein (chinaherald.net)
- Why Wal-Mart falters in China – Paul French (chinaherald.net)