Commodities will be going strong, tells business analyst Shaun Rein in CNBC, since commodities are needed to support high demand for better housing in China, support rising consumption and is needed by the financial alternatives now US bonds and the euro are a less attractive alternative.
Shaun Rein is the author of The End of Cheap China: Economic and Cultural Trends that will Disrupt the World and a speaker at the China Speakers Bureau. Do you need him at your meeting or conference? Do get in touch or fill in our speakers’ request form.
- Expect more inflation – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- 10 things the end of cheap China will mean for you – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- China’s rich get richer and more confident – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- What did Starbucks right in China? – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- Shift from export to domestic consumption needed – Shaun Rein (chinaherald.net)