Europe is hoping to tap into China’s foreign reserves, but at the same time try to keep on talking tough on trade issues. Europe should get its act together before they turn to China, tells Shanghai-based business analyst Shaun Rein in CNBC. And China has become more purdent in bailing out other economies.
Shaun Rein is a speaker at the China Speakers Bureau. Do you need him at your meeting or conference? Do get in touch or fill in our speakers’ form.
- China should not become Europe’s white knight – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- Needed: a China-first strategy – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- Is Wal-Mart a chicken to be killed? – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- Audi loses traction as consumer preferences change – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- Most popular stories of October 2011 (chinaspeakersbureau.info)