More inflation of wages, food and commodities can be expected, tells business analyst Shaun Rein at CNBC, illustrating the case he makes in his upcoming book The End of Cheap China: Economic and Cultural Trends that will Disrupt the World. Shaun Rein, our China bull, in a bearish mood. (The book is already available on Kindle.)
Shaun Rein is a speaker at the China speakers Bureau. Do you need him at your meeting or conference? Do get in touch or fill in our speakers’ request form.
More on Shaun Rein and his upcoming book at Storify.
- Only Europe can save Europe, not China – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- Anti-Chinese spat hurts Hong Kong retail – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- China’s rich get richer and more confident – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- What do Chinese tourists want? – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- Europe split on how to deal with China – Shaun Rein (chinaherald.net)