The Chinese government should be revaluate its currency on one time to stop the price rises in the country, Shaun Rein explains in CNCB. In the past he argued against a too fast increase of the value of the renminbi, since that would hurt the export and the manufacturers. Now, to prevent social unrest, stiff action would be needed to stem inflation.
- Cardin seeks Chinese buyer – Shaun Rein (chinaherald.net)
- The price tag of anti-Chinese rhetoric in the US – Shaun Rein (chinaherald.net)
- Trade under threat of Fukushima fallout – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- Not _all_ listed Chinese companies are bad – Shaun Rein (chinaherald.net)
- Inflation: China’s nightmare – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)