Shaun Rein’s book The End of Cheap China: Economic and Cultural Trends that will Disrupt the World was earlier this week #23 at the Amazon bestseller list for economic books, while you can only pre-order it! A growning number of celebrities endorses the book.
Ambassador Nicholas Platt (President Emeritus for the Asia Society) along with others like legendary investor Anthony Bolton (president of Fidelity) and Professor William Kirby (Harvard Business School professor and former Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences at Harvard) endorsed the book.
Ambassador Nicolas Platt says: “The End of Cheap China is an indispensable guide to the rapid changes in China’s economy and society. Shaun Rein has observed at first hand the developments that shape the attitudes and behavior of his own coming generation. His firm has analyzed, as well as helped shape, the markets he describes. A practical, must read for anyone dealing with China, doing business there, or simply trying to understand what is going on.”
- The debate: The End of Cheap China – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- Europe split on how to deal with China – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- Audi loses traction as consumer preferences change – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- Needed: a China-first strategy – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- China should not become Europe’s white knight – Shaun Rein (chinaherald.net)