Our second installment on the top-5 most-read stories for November 2011 show certainly the power of search engines in retrieving stories. Some of the recent stories by Wendell Minnick and Shaun Rein do pretty well, but we see also much interest in stories that are older.
Winner in November is certainly the spy-story by Wendell Minnick, but otherwise solid economic stories galore, including an oldie by King&Wood lawyers Xu Ping and Mark Schaub.
Our listing for November:
- Report: PLA’s A-team spies on the internet – Wendell Minnick
- Outbound Chinese investments – with Xu Ping and Mark Schaub
- Needed: a China-first strategy – Shaun Rein
- Why Louis Vuitton cannot afford to be too popular – Shaun Rein
- What Chinese want – Tom Doctoroff
- US aerospace firms might help China’s military – Wendell Minnick (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- US Congress members fear loss of military secrets – Wendell Minnick (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- China leading on economic espionage, US report – Wendell Minnick (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- Singapore sets up naval design firm in China – Wendell Minnick (chinaspeakersbureau.info)